Classic Rom Coms

10 Classic Rom Coms

I am a lover of romantic comedy.
And I've been told there are some classics out there
So my goal is to sit my butt down and watch some

Lucky with my trip to DC, I had some free time
and i got dowwwwn to businesss

I just want to write one liner 
and how much lovey dovey I got from the movie

1. The Wedding Singer


GREAT music and cute love ending
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

2. She's All That


The guy... needs some work but she is just a strong gal
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

3. You've Got Mail


So old school! Emailing haha cute and relatable
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

4. Sleepless in Seattle


SO MUCH DESTINY! Cutest kid in the world.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

5. My Best Friend's Wedding 


A little awkward and ending was surprising
❤ 

6. Say Anything


John Cusack is just the cutest guy ever. but the girl is meh
❤ ❤ ❤ 

7. Never Been Kissed



 ❤ ❤ 
Its cute but this whole dating your teacher thing doesn't work for me
(it reminds me of Ezra and Aria in PPL)

8. Notting Hill



❤ ❤ ❤ 

So cute, but kinda unrealistic!

Movies I am planning to watch soooooon

The Sure Thing

Groundhog Day

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs